Name help please....

Jewls

Reaction score
I need votes there are 2 names and me and dh just can't agree.. Please can you tell me which one you prefer please....

1. ELIOT
2. TEDDY (will officially be registered as Edward)

Thank you
One stressed out mummy

We have an Elliot so ill go for Eliot!!

Elliot, only because I know 3 puppies called teddy

I'm the odd one out, I like Teddy! What I have done before is see what color baby's hair is. If it's blonde, do Eliot. If it's brown, go with Teddy. :)

Thank you I really love the Name Eliot it's the only name I've come across that I like and I've searched hundreds... Husband wants Teddy.. my grandad was called Edward but everyone called him Teddy so it has a nice meaning for me however for some reason I can't shake of the fact that I love the name Eliot and I feel disappointed .. By the way husband hates the name Eliot with a passion so I'm not even able to convince him so I don't know what to do

Thank you I really love the Name Eliot it's the only name I've come across that I like and I've searched hundreds... Husband wants Teddy.. my grandad was called Edward but everyone called him Teddy so it has a nice meaning for me however for some reason I can't shake of the fact that I love the name Eliot and I feel disappointed .. By the way husband hates the name Eliot with a passion so I'm not even able to convince him so I don't know what to do

Could the name not be Eliot Teddy surname???
We liked Elliot as its a little unusual but not so much that people have never heard of it. It's just not very common.. Teddy / Ted is quite popular now I think.
I was the same as you and didn't like any other names except Elliot, eventually managed to talk my OH round to it.

Could the name not be Eliot Teddy surname???
We liked Elliot as its a little unusual but not so much that people have never heard of it. It's just not very common.. Teddy / Ted is quite popular now I think.
I was the same as you and didn't like any other names except Elliot, eventually managed to talk my OH round to it.

Teddy would definitely be the middle name.. I e never met another Eliot hence why I think I like it and like you said it’s not common but not unusual either. It goes really well with my other sons name which is Oliver. I’m trying to think if maybe there is a nickname we can use to convince the hubby.

I've always had a soft spot for the name Elliot so I vote Eliot! Maybe you could use Teddy as a middle name if you and family want it for the meaning?

I love Teddy but OMG so many dogs are called Teddy and it's really put me off. Dont like Edward at all as not keen on old fashioned names.
Love Elliot though. And I'd have the nickname Elli

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->