Name Help!!

Kansas

Pregnant - 2nd Trimester
Reaction score
Ok. I know I'm only 15 weeks and I don't even know the gender yet, but this is killing me. Ever since I was a little girl I've had the names Luke Evans and Emma Catherine picked out. But.. since I found out I was pregnant, I LOVE the name Madison. But I have no idea what would go with it and I need suggestions.. This is what I've come up with so far..

Madison Elise

Madison Ann

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

aww i love madison , its cute , umm madison skye?
madison aimee
madison rose
madison grace
madison leigh
madison lilly
madison hope
cnt rli think what else lol x

I looove Luke and I like Emma alot more than Madison!

What about Emma Madison?

I like Emma Madison. I know a lot of people like Luke but it isn't a favorite of mine
Maybe Luke Alexander or Lucas David to gain some strength, or Lucas William to maybe gain some balls? I also like Lucas James, Luke Nicholas and Luke Avignon. I definitely love Lucas Dashiel and would have def. used Dashiel if cousin didn't take it!
Sorry for so many names :)

I much prefer Emma to Madison :)

I'm the same...I've always loved the name Harry for a boy, but now I'm pregnant I keep thinking of Joshua as the first name. I can't decide whether pregnancy is clouding my judgement and I should just stick to my favourite name!!

We're having Madison too if we have a pink one! Madison Elise is really pretty....I love Madison Ruby but the OH isn't too keen! Liking Madison Rose too.

Personally I think Emma Madison has too many "Ma" sounds in it but maybe that's just me!

You girls have some great ideas.. like suzanne i'm wondering if pregnancy is clouding my judgment, and I should just stick with Emma. Thanks so much for the suggestions, I'll go over them with the hubby tonight!

Could you agree on a couple of options and wait until you see him/her before you decide.

I think this is what we're going to have to do as we just can't find anything that sounds "right" at the minute - aarrgghh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->