name........

Course, stick to it its bound to happen! Johnny depps daughter's name is lilly rose and i fell in love with it straight away and already someone else has it as their lil girls name on here the lovely dani, i think its nice though cos it is soo pretty.
A) Its deffo not your fault that the man who said that had it as their baby name i mean what if they conceive a boy, he should have said aww thats a rly nice name we liked that one for ours, not the way he said it but men aren't rated on their sensitivity.
Don't feel disheartened, when you thought of your lil girl this name was the one that you thought of so you should use it, doesn't matter about the other ppl they might not even be around in a few years time. lol xxxx

Course, stick to it its bound to happen! Johnny depps daughter's name is lilly rose and i fell in love with it straight away and already someone else has it as their lil girls name on here the lovely dani, i think its nice though cos it is soo pretty.
A) Its deffo not your fault that the man who said that had it as their baby name i mean what if they conceive a boy, he should have said aww thats a rly nice name we liked that one for ours, not the way he said it but men aren't rated on their sensitivity.
Don't feel disheartened, when you thought of your lil girl this name was the one that you thought of so you should use it, doesn't matter about the other ppl they might not even be around in a few years time. lol xxxx

thanks i love the way u have explained that, i feel alot happier nw and we are sticking to it, i agree, my OH friend should not have said it like that i mean, its not our fault we having a daughter before them and we want that name its the only name we can relate to our daughter xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->