Names are picked before Conception!*Long*

LittleHunter

Reaction score
While OH and I enjoyed a nice evening to ourselves. We picked our baby names.

We already had our first boy and girls names picked out for a while now, but now we added our second choices! I'm terribly excited because I know it can be a roller coaster when choosing names.
So here's our top 2 names for both boy and girl.

Boy #1 & 2
Stephen Hunter Romard
*OH's first name is Stephen, he's 3rd generation with Stephen as the first name but we will be calling the baby Hunter (we both LOVE the name)

Xavier Jared Romard
*I come from an athletic family so Xavier was always a name that seemed to fit in with these traits. Loved this name since I was small and to my delite, OH loves it aswell. Jared is OH's best friend and partner in crime while growing up, so I'm hoping this name isn't going to give him a little hell on wheels booster like these two were! And still are!:haha:

Lily Katherine Romard
* Lily came from HarryPotter (I know... Lol) but I love it, it's very pretty and unique for my area. Katherine is my OH's mother. She's a wonderful person with a big, kind heart. I would be honored to name my future daughter after her.

Emily Fay Romard
*My nickname was Em, or Emmy. (because most people would pronounce my real name wrong. My name is Marah (mãr-a) I was alway mistaken for Emily as my real name because of my nickname. I love the name and even though it's not mine, Id love to pass it on, it's still very much apart of me. Fay is my middle name.

Lots of typing!
What do you think?

I love that they all have meaning, great names :thumbup:

Like your Xavier and Lily choices!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel