Names for baby bumps?

Thistledown

Reaction score
Just curious what you all called/are calling/will call your babies while they're still in bump stage? :D

I don't know when I'll have a bump of my own - we're supposed to have "the talk" tonight, eep! So nervous! To keep myself busy today I've been compiling a list of bump names... they're just so cute, and seem so much nicer than always saying "it" or "the baby".

ours is the bubba or bubs at the moment.

this one is 'little lamb', we just said it one day when trying and it's stuck :D maddi was 'leach' or 'leachy' - sounds like a terrible nickname, but i was so sick and she was just like a leach, it's meant in a very affectionate way :lol: sometimes i still call her it :blush: when we found out she was a girl became leachetta :lol:

My bump is baby boo or the little demon, depending on how well / sick I'm feeling!

bambino for us, when my last son was born we loved bambino so much it took us while to actually call him his name :)

we did call ours bean at the start until we had the 20 week scan. we now call him junior

We call my bump Spud...then since my 27 week midwife appointment we were told the baby was measuring the size of 32 week baby and my hubby now calls it Big Potato!
But Spud has stuck with all our family and friends :)

Ours is Yoshi, from hubby mishearing me say 'he or she' - BIL thought we were actually going to call the baby that...

For a while I was calling mine by the ticker fruit of the week -- blueberry, raspberry, etc. But at my last ultrasound baby was super wiggly and ever since then I've been calling him/her Wiggles.

My dad's taken to calling mine "Lumpy" which is kinda cute for my dad lol

mines bubbles and sometimes sproglette :)

We call ours flip flop. Not sure why, one day my hubby said it and its stuck.

We're boring, lol. We call mine by her name, Lyla. Sometimes OH calls her princess though.

Honestly, we only ever say Baby. Never made up cute names. As soon as we know the gender we'll stop saying Baby and call them by their name.

My son was called Roo even after a the birth for a while lol and this bump is called peanut

Ours is Shim until we find out the sex. Shim is She+Him together since we dont know what it is yet:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->