Names for baby bumps?

We've just been calling our bump Baba or Babs :)

For some reason DH decided to nickname the bump megatron and it stuck.
A couple of friends are pregnant at the same time as me and they have named it BOB (short for baby on board) and the other friend call their Cletus the foetus. I think we are all a bit mad!

Started off as lil bean, bilbo, bump, matilda and now its lil bugger bubba lol

mine is crispy , coz my hubby asked how big it was at start , told him measurements then i said so about size of a grain of rice or a rice crispy so crispy stuck x

I call mine little boo :blush: or just 'bump' occasionally

Hubby has been calling mine Billy-Bob...lol

My son named ours Tiger, because his nickname is Dragon and he thought baby should have a nickname too.

Ours is sproglet, babs, or little tinker depending on how I feel that day lol

The nicknames came instantly for me with both pregnancies, our first was Pebbles which ended in MMC in oct 09 and this one was known as Tubsy Malone...we just call him Luca now with us being so near to the due date...i know women who called their bumps Jellybean, Squiggle and my mum nick named my little brother Baby Bean when pregnant.

LO is called 'Jelly' It originally started with just OH and I calling her Jelly, but now everyone does! :haha: I have a feeling she'll never get rid of the nickname :flower:

When I was pregnant with Cameron, it was Bambino.

This time, we call her Bubs. Well, I do.

My first bub (ended in MMC) was Borgy, which sounds weird, but this was the convo:

Me: We need a nickname for the baby.
DH: Why?
Me: Well I can't keep calling it "it".
DH: So? <puzzled> (He was not quite awake, bless him!)
Me: So it needs a nickname, something to call it, a label, a designation.
DH: Designation? A little borg baby?
Me: Yes, like One-of-One or something.
DH: Then Borgy it shall be.

This one DH named Dinky. No particular reason, just cute lol. I might also have called it My Little Parasite now and again when I was feeling weak, sick and knackered in firsts tri, which DH didn't like, but I meant it with love!

i always call mine bubbalina it was bubba til i found out its a girl so lina was added to it lol x my sister always called hers shinny haha x

my bump was called flump until we found out it was a girl, then she was sophie, although it took me a while to say that as it felt weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->