Names for baby bumps?

Our baby is called Bo.
This is our rainbow baby, so OH said we should name it Bo, short for Rainbow.
xx

Ours is "the little tapeworm" as I haven't gained anything yet I'm aaaalways hungry!

i call mine flump, i dont know why... but hopefully in 2 days, ill be able to put a gender on flump :)
and hopefully baby is healthy too, as im type 1 diabetic... ive been worried for 20 weeks so im hoping that the scan will put my mind at rest a little bit :)

Ours is babin - I cannot remember where we got it from but it is a term of endearment. Even my mom calls me babin as well as the babin - I also call my OH babin.

We call our baby peanut!! It has caught on and now everyone we know refers to it as peanut! :)

We named him Smitty before we knew the sex. Now we aren't too exciting...we just call him by what his name will be. (Aaron) But Smitty still makes me laugh lol.

I call mine Peaches because that was the size fruit I saw it compared to when I decided I needed to give it a "name". It sounds kind of girly, though, so hopefully if it's a boy he won't be too traumatized to learn that he had a girly name in utero. ;)

Belly! just because throughout my pregnancy baby will be my Belly Bean, Belly Baby, Belly Monster.
so i call her Belly (already :haha: :blush:) xx

i call mine flump, bambi, and sometimes little s"!t when all i can feel is kicking and moving all night :)

We call him Blueberry... we are reading What to Expect, and it described the baby as blueberry sized when we first found out... so that's where the name came from!

We call our little girl Hamburger or Burger.

At our 20-week scan our sonographer told us, "I see a hamburger but no turtle", and it stuck!!

When we first found out we were prego we started looking at books before we had our first appointment and the baby looked like a dinosaur, so we started calling it our little reptar :)

My bump is affectionately known as peanut at the moment not for long though xx

I've called mine prune since 10 weeks based on the fruit ticker and even though its now technically a peach hehe I still call it prune as the name amused me and my partner and thats what the family and those who know im expecting also refer to it as. :)

Our bump was called Waldo when l was keeping things quiet at work, hubby now calls it Junior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->