Names ladies what to do??

D

danni2609

Well we had picked Lilly Rose as our little girls name as u mite of seen on my signiture b4 but I now know of so many Roses being born and some due at the same sort of time its becoming way too common!! What shall i do? Any ideas help!!

I think its nice and it's like a rose club :) I dunno am sentimental that way.

yeh its a nice name just i really dont want a common name where everyones kids are all called it. Im fussy u see lol

I was thinking this!! its so annoying, i have always liked it and think its a really pretty name, i was also reading mother and baby mag a couple of issues back and there was a full article saying something like 'if u want your baby to have star quality call her rose!' as many celebs have been doing recently! i could not belive it as when i picked it i had hardly heard of it thats why we liked it.
i really love it but like u say its getting a bit common, but then again so is lilly and evie and loads of other names that are around now so i say go with what u like hun xx

what u think your going to do then hun? its tricky isnt it, i am always pestering my OH about names lol

we went for older names that are still nice, but not common anymore. I'm not fond of names that are made up or have 10 extra silent letters in them, as is the trend these days. Why not go through a book of flowers and see if there's an interesting one you like? Add that to Rose and make her the most interesting Rose of all!

Maybe you could change the spelling? Like Roze? Hmm I dunno I love that name those Rose is beautiful I think you should keep it.

what u think your going to do then hun? its tricky isnt it, i am always pestering my OH about names lol

Dont think im gunna keep rose gonna change it but have no idea wot to!! I like really girly pretty names so any ideas??

hmmm tbh i think id change it too if there were lots of "roses" due around the same time as me.

How about another flowery kinda name to go with Lilly?

Noting wrong with rose its one of the middle names i choose for a girl. I like roses and oh grandmother was called rose etc.

I still aint even got a boys name.

Hiya,

Hope you dont mind me replying, I have Kaysie Blossom, I think Blossom is a pretty name and would go well with Lily, Lily Blossom, and not very common either I dont think.

Hiya,

Hope you dont mind me replying, I have Kaysie Blossom, I think Blossom is a pretty name and would go well with Lily, Lily Blossom, and not very common either I dont think.

Thats so cute thank you! I think my OH likes it too so could be a possible!!

Aww Lily Blossom is goregous!

I like Rose too,my niece is called Rosetta(Italian) and my grandmother is called Rose.

Rose is a pretty name! I have a close friend named Rosario and who is more commonly called Rose. I call her Rosie :)

babe, YOU KNOW im going through the exact same thing as you right now... i have spotted a 3rd person on bnb with the same name i chose 2 due within a week of eachother... and its gutting because its a name you love. I feel bad for us both, together, we will get through this lmao! Im going to look at babynames website and choose one thats NOT on the top 100... best bet really
xxx
:D
xxx

I have rose as a middle name but it was hard finding something that fit in the middle of Meadow and Micklewright. I know how you feel though if I saw someone using Meadow I think I would be very upset. I love the suggestion of Lilly Blossom tho, its so cute.

I like it - if you want to keep it, do so! :) But if not there are tons of pretty options...I like Lily Sage... but just go through and see what fits for you. I also like the Blossom suggestion.

It depends, I knew lilly rose was gna be my girl name for ages and ages since i heard that johnny depps lil girl was called it and fell in love with it like i said to you in the private message, so she's always been lilly rose to me its not just a name its who she is, just like it would have been charlie for a boy you just know. If it's rly a problem then look at changing it otherwise i wouldn't worry too much, there's alot of mias around at the moment and lilly and rose is kinda replacing mias now.. i wouldn't worry about baby and bump tho as everyone's miles and miles away from each other. Depends how bothered you are about uniqueness. There are bound to be similar names, but the scale of babies that are due i don't think it will matter as it will be a small percentage that will have exactly the same names, there's so many to chose from. But if ur adamant about your baby being different to everyone else why don't you look up the names in a different language or something i have no idea lol. xx

We are going for Chloe, I think its a pretty name, not too common but not too unusual, I love Rose and Grace too but they are becoming more and more popular.
Good luck
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"