Names/sex

Layla

Reaction score
What do we all think we are having?

I did think girl, but now im not so sure, im normaly pretty good at 'knowing' what im carring but this time im a bit stumped.

Also, i know its early, but has anyone else been thinking of names, or just me? lol

xx

We have a boys name - Agreed on it many months ago. Michael Paul < I think lol If I'm right Michael is OHs Grand-Dad who he was close to but sadly passed away & Paul is his middle name & his Dads name.

Girl wise not idea it was just it came up once about the above an he asked me would I mind an I don't at all! I think if there was no meaning to the names it would not be my choice but there is so I'm happy about that :D

me and Jase made a deal ages ago that he gets to pick the girls and i get to pick the boys,

He wants Freya, i like it, but would prefer Elina or Erika.

For a boy i like Elton or Copper.

xx

Oh I forgot to say I would like a girl first ...

To take over the house :muaha:

Im thinking a girl early aswell for me too but thats what im thinking and for names it would be i want tegan jae for a girl or mackenzie not sure of a second name or for a boy i like jack, connor, devon or the other one was tamar

I love the name Tegan - I have a friend who has a Tegan though so prob not a good idea. :D

I wanted tegan for my DD but not many people liked it ut i love it hopefuly if its a girl i will be abe to use it this time round!

I'd love to have a girl, but I'm not going to find out till the sprog is born. I've had my names picked out for a while though. If it's a girl either Kaya or Mhairi (pronounced varie), and if it's a boy either Jhon or Shaw

We liked teagan, and couldn't decide on Kayleigh or Teagan. Finally chose Kayleigh for first name and Teagn for a second.

Layla, I lovve Erika, it was one of MY choices for Charlie, but Simon wasnt so keen.

Id love Lola for a girl, but couldnt really have Charlie and Lola hehehe

Layla, I lovve Erika, it was one of MY choices for Charlie, but Simon wasnt so keen.

Why not? I've got Frankie and Jonny! IT was by mistake though!

lol damn our OH's!

xx

We have lists of boys and girls names, all quite traditional but we're not going to decide until we see them. Really don't have any strong feelings about whether it's pink or blue or both in there. I'm crap at guessing anyway, always get it wrong!!

I got ellie j (eleanor jean)

If she don't suit she gonna be called Iona jean instead

xxx

We have chosen Isabelle for a girl or Aiden for a boy. I dont mind what im having as im just grateful for getting pregnant. Although there are no boys in my family apart from OH and my Dad but then my sister has just had a baby girl so I could have her leftovers!:lol:

Are you gonna find out what sex it is or have a surprise? x

Layla i love - Freya ots sp pretty a know 3 girls called freya and they are all sooo pretty too

so it just reminds me of pretty girls:)

cool Dionne :)

Freya has really grown on me so i think it will defo be the girls name now.

x

my friend has called her baby Freya. its a sweet name. OH likes Layla so she could be named after you. x

aw how canny miss maternal!

liitle layla jnr :)

aww thats so cute! a littel layla running around lol

I was a good baby so im told, it was when i grew up that it all went wrong lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member