Names, what do u ladies think?

Shanelley

Mummy :)
Reaction score
So i've come up with two possible names that i'm very keen on.
Patrick (boy) lily-belle [Means beautiful] (girl)
What do you ladies think? I know it's early, but my friends keep asking if i have names yet, so i want at least a few maybes :)

I like lily-belle but I think patrick is outdated sorry!

I know a lillybelle and shes a nightmare so it puts me off ,
Lillys nice though ! x

I don't think a name like Patrick can ever really be considered "outdated," it's just a more traditional name.
I'm personally not a huge fan of Lily-Belle (as in, I wouldn't pick it for my child, but I don't think it's a terrible name at all). My name's Lily. I rather be Lily than Lily-Belle. It sounds more like a cute nickname.

I'm not sure about the name 'Belle' with any name really. Other than in the name Isabelle :shrug: sorry.

I like the name Patrick, but I'm not a fan of double barreled first names :shrug:!

I like both names. Lily is my nieces name, so it's definitely one of my favorites :D

I like both names alot.
Lily is a very common name right now. So there are alot of them.
I think Patrick is a great name. A classic for sure

I like both names alot.
Lily is a very common name right now. So there are alot of them.

I think this sort of depends where you live. My name is Lily, so I tend to notice when other people have my name. I don't know anyone, young or old, with my name. It's definitely rising in popularity though, within the top 20 now, but it could fall just as quickly as it rose.

True, even on this site alot there are alot of Lily babys and mama's
I am just one for not common names. It just depends on the mum

Yeah, it's weird, b/c before coming to this site, I had never talked to anyone else with the name Lily. I don't really consider Lily a common name. In 2000 it was in the mid 100's, and it was even lower on the list when I was born. It's really only recently that it's become more popular. I still don't think it's very likely that they'll be multiple Lily's in your child's class at this time (if you're concerned about that). Names are more popular in certain places though, so you never know.

I love Patrick.
I think Lily-Belle is okay, though I'm not a huge fan of the name Belle.

I like Lily, Lily-Belle sounds like a cartoon character to me, or a candle scent. :shrug:
Patrick reminds me of Patrick from spongebob, that's all I think about when I read that name.

It's not up to us though, so if you like these names, go for it! No one likes my daughters middle name, Clover. I don't care though because I absolutely love it!! :hugs:

I like both names :) congrats on picking them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->