names you would love to have but feel you couldnt

I like Zia shanti and Baji Bliss for girls but Zia Shanti Andrews-Ohland or Baji Bliss Andrews-Ohland is a bit of a mouthfull haha

For a girl my husband and I loved Bristol. But then here comes Sarah Palin with a daughter named Bristol! so everyone was like oooo after Sarah Palin's daughter! So it made us change our minds. And me and my husband are from Alaska. So it makes it worse!!

And for a boy I loved Maverick. But then everyone thinks of a cowboy. haha.

I love maverick, nothing wrong with that association!

Thanks!

For a girl my husband and I loved Bristol. But then here comes Sarah Palin with a daughter named Bristol! so everyone was like oooo after Sarah Palin's daughter! So it made us change our minds. And me and my husband are from Alaska. So it makes it worse!!

And for a boy I loved Maverick. But then everyone thinks of a cowboy. haha.

Maverick was Tom Cruise's character in Top Gun!

I love Maverick too. Very much. But if we ever have a boy my husband is stuck on the name Everett. Since Everett means "strong of a boar." And our last name is Bigham. :p haha

I have fond feelings for the name Everett... my most passionate/romantic kiss ever was with a guy by that name hehe :blush:

I have fond feelings for the name Everett... my most passionate/romantic kiss ever was with a guy by that name hehe :blush:

Haha HarliRexx! That's awsome. Makes me like the name more then since someone has fond feelings of the name :thumbup:

Spencer - But for a girl.
I love it but i just dont know.

Haha HarliRexx! That's awsome. Makes me like the name more then since someone has fond feelings of the name :thumbup:

Good! Btw he was also very tall (6'5) handsome, and talented. I hope if you have a little boy some day that he is too! :winkwink:

I love Valentino if i had another boy but my OH isnt keen! also i love Coco and if i ever have a little girl i am calling her Coco i think it is beautiful!

I love Embry for a boy, but doesnt go with my surname, Oliver, he'd get Embryo at school :rofl:

I also wanted Riley or Bailey for a girl, but I loved the names so much I called guinea pigs those names years ago, cudnt have my baby called after an old pet! lol

Tho my sister had a dog called Paige cus she loved the name, then had my niece and called her Bethany Paige, so maybe it could work!

I really love Harper for a girl after sumone suggested it back there, thanks! lol

I also used names I liked for my angels (Kaitlyn, Ethan, Lily, Daisy, Matthew and Cameron), and now kinda wish I hadn't, cus Id like to be able to use them, but will use them as middle names instead!

I really love the name Harry, but it's considered an old-fashioned old man's name in the USA. :(

We would love to give our children Irish names, but since we live in the UK, we know we'd be condemning them to years of misspellings and mispronounciations!

I love Andrew for a boy but bf's surname rhymes with Andy so it would just be cruel! I also like McKenna for a girl but can't seem to get away from the Paul McKenna association, plus the bf hates it anyway so there goes that idea.

That's one of our choices, OH suggested, love it!

I love the name Grace for a girl, but i liked it so much a called my dog that over a year ago :( Grace-Rose

I love Marley for a boy or girl and have done for years but i always get told that it wouldnt be right to call a white child marley as it is more suited to a child who is black or mixed race. I do adore it though

Really? I think it suits my son perfectly :flower:

I love Mercy for a girl after a character in one of DH's favourite films but someone famous (can't remember who) has just used it for their daughter and wouldn't want anyone thinking that we were following the rich and famous!

Doh - just found the star - Only Madonna! Definitely can't use it now, controversial I know but I can't stand the woman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->