Names

Layla

Reaction score
We have been having a bit of a re think with names tonight.

I really like Elton but Jase thinks he will get teased at school, what do you think?

Also we like Ellis, but i think it sounds like a girls name. What you think?

Thanks

x

Oh gosh, names, what a pickle.
We've been talking about names for ages but can't decide on anything because I feel like I have to physically see the kid before I commit a name to it.
Some kids just don't look like an Elton or an Ellis, if you know what I mean. I do like the name Ellis though.

Go with what u like hun, Ive had too much of people putting me off my names that much to the fact that our baby is still nameless.

U will know when u c him xx:hugs:

aww K, i thought you had settled on Chloe?

x

I agree with kx go with what is right for you :D

we were the same though .... when we came to some names we considered the bullying of names and said no .... hard isn't it.

yeah its so hard.

I loved Elton for so long but Jase hated it, then we chose Linkin or Nate, but now hes says if i like Elton that much i can have it, thing is, now i can have it, im not sure i want it, lol

Thought we had names picked but now i have no clue

x

lol @ now I can I don't want

Im like that :rofl:

think with Elton it matters what surname the child will have!

purely Elton doesn't look for me as a reason to get bullied!

we have several favourites and I also thought we will know when we can see her/him as this is what happenend when I was born, my mother told me!

we even do not know the gender 100% :dohh:

makes it even more difficult!

I agree with K and Wobs, i love unusual names and think Elton is sweet. Go for what u like best!
Everyone hates our name but im sticking with it Marks even started callin her Reo now so i cant change it cos ive got so used to it, And i think she likes it too:rofl:
xx

aww K, i thought you had settled on Chloe?

x

Not now one of Dales relatives has had a Chloe! He wants something not in the family.:dohh:

I liked Ruby, Katie and Olivia but everyone has had their tuppence worth on them.

Layla go with what u and Jase like, f*ck everyone else as there is always going to be someone who doesn't like your choice.

mwah x

Mikey, it will be Elton Barber

Kx, i love the name Olivia, sooo pretty!

God im really not sure what name to use now, it will defo be between Linkin Nate or Elton, guess i will just have to wait and see what he looks like, then deicde

x

I agree with KX also,

Loads of people keep putting me and chris down about the name we have chosen especially his mam.

We have just turned round and said you have had your children and chose your own names its our turn now so like it or lump it.

Stef xx

I think, it is not nice of people to try to put u off a name!

finally, it is your baby and you know it best and therefore you know best what name fits for it!

I do not see anything wrong with Elton Barber :hi:
sounds good to me!

and tbh if you would exclude every single name of all celebrities there would not be much choice left!

For a boy I love the name Jaxson, and my hubby loves the name Phyre (yes, like Fire) Hes crazy, but we still have soooooooooooo long to decide

Ellis is sooo lovely! It was on our list, but a friends son is an Ellis

I like Ellis and I don't think it sounds too girly. I'm having a problem with my sprog's surname, I really don't want it to have OHs surname coz I really hate it, on the other hand that's what he wants and he won't consider anything else. grrr, men!

LOL Marley Im the same-altho Rebecca already has my surname and so will this girlie due to OH's surname being Cockin-eeewww. Couldnt have a girl with that surname lol :rofl:

I like nate i think tis cool!!!

Kx my maddie is a madeleine ruby :)

Ruby is a lovely name!!! so is olivia ... let everyone have the 10 pence worth , like there opinion matter cheeky fookas!

xxx

I do like the name Elton, but everytime I hear that name I do instantly think of Elton John. Ellis is a nice name, to be honest I thought it was a girls name, there is a lady by that name at my hairdressers.

I luv the name Lincoln ( my brothers name), I really really like that name. If I was blessed with another boy I would name him Aaron.

People everywhere are going to have an opinion on what name you pick. When I told people I was naming my 1st son Stratton, I got alot of people saying this and that.

The best thing for you and Jase is to pick a name that you both really like and stuff what other people say. It is your child.

Best of luck with what ever name you choose. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->