Names :(

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by Shaunagh, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Shaunagh

Shaunagh Guest

Okay, so i'll explain how i came up with the name i did..
    I was always gunna give my first daughter the middle name Jennifer, after my sister. But then i stumbled across the name Genevieve. So i was gunna use that instead of Jennifer.. Jen/Gen. But then i decided that i loved it far too much to just use it as a middle name.

So Genevieve became LO's first name. Then i picked another name i loved.. Millicent, as her middle name.

But now i looooove Juliet!
    Genevieve Juliet i think just sounds silly :cry:

I dont really know what the point in this thread was. I'm just a little sad and hormonal.

2. jemmie1994

jemmie1994 Evie's Mummy <3

aww but Genevieve is such a beautiful name :) know what you mean tho i got really attached to the name Freya but Arwen Freya doesnt sound quite right :(

3. veganmama

veganmama Well-Known Member

juliet can be your next daughters name =]

4. Shaunagh

Shaunagh Guest

:haha:
    Easy for you to say, you're in a stable relationship. :(

5. beanzz

beanzz Mama to 2

Don't worry you have loads of time, you're probably going to come across loads more names that you love. Which do you prefer? I think i personally prefer Genevieve Millicent but she's your baby. I also like veganmama's idea of it being saved for if you have another daughter in the future :flower:

6. Shaunagh

Shaunagh Guest

Idk. I think Genevieve Millicent sounds better than Genevieve Juliet. But i like Juliet better than Millicent. Arghh... :dohh: