Names

mummy nutbag

Reaction score
Hi just wondered what people thought of the name Declan? Its a contender for us with the middle name Jack, then the baby would have the same initials as Daddy :thumbup:

Oh my gosh! That was one of the names we were considering if we were having a boy! We ultimately decided on Daegan, but Declan was the other choice. I love it!

Declan is my Godson's name and i love it I also love Jack as a middle name as its my sons name :)

I love it!!! It was on my list for my son, but my husband hated it.

Declan is a lovely name. It's Irish and it means "Full of Goodness"! I love that :). I'm not fond of Jack as a middle name for it because I don't think it flows well but that's completely up to you.

Declan is a lovely name. It's Irish and it means "Full of Goodness"! I love that :). I'm not fond of Jack as a middle name for it because I don't think it flows well but that's completely up to you.

Do you have any other middle name suggestions?

Thanks everyone :flower:

I love Declan - it's a great name!

Other middle names that I think go well with Declan:
- Declan James
- Declan Joseph
- Declan Jude
- Declan Jonas

My fave is Declan James. :)

I love Declan - it's a great name!

Other middle names that I think go well with Declan:
- Declan James
- Declan Joseph
- Declan Jude
- Declan Jonas

My fave is Declan James. :)

Our other sons are Ryan Matthew and Joshua James so James is out. I like Declan Jude and Declan Joseph tho, typically Hubby doesnt!

Yeah, I was going to suggest Declan Joseph! I also like the names Joel and Josiah for J names :).

my godson's middle name is Wyn so Declan Wyn (then his last name! :))

Thanks everyone. Hubby still wants Declan Jack so looks like its that unless we decide on something else! So glad we agree on a name :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->