Nappie advice needed please..

Floralaura

Reaction score
Hi, ive been thinking about reusable nappies for Baby..ive had these offered to me for £12+2p&p..is it a good deal and what other bits would i need to make them 'work'..i have no idea about cloth if im honest so any help is appriciated..thanks..heres the list..

1 x excellent condition size one Tots Bots in yellow. This has an integral booster and fleece liner. This fastens with a nappy nippa (not included).

1 x very good condition size one Tots Bots in lilac. This also has the integral booster and fleece liner. This has a velcro fastening.

1 x good condition size two Tots Bots in peach. The colour has faded a little but apart from that it's fine. Once you get onto the size 2s there is an integral booster but no liner so you will need to add one. You can get disposable ones or buy fleecy ones. I actually bought a metre of fleece fabric and just cut up my own (about a tenth of the price!). This one also needs a nappy nippa to fasten it (not included).

1 x very good condition size two white Tots Bots. This is slightly bigger than the pastel range ones - it's good for night time. Again there is an integral booster but no liner and again it fastens with a nappy nippa (not included).

1 x excellent condition size 1 Tots Bots wrap. I took a liking to the Motherease wraps so I have more of those as also the Motherease ones worked better with the Terry Squares. You won't need a wrap for each nappy as you can usually use a wrap about 3 times (ish) before you need to change it.

sounds like a bargain to me hun, nappy nippers are brill and only a few quid from ebay or mothercare, you can get some pretty wraps and you will need a few more nappies and the usual bucket etc.
Sorry not to be more help if you pm me more specific questions etc then i can let you know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->