Nappies - Active fit or Babydry?

xSophieBx

Mummy to a Beautiful Girl
Reaction score
I've been using Babydry(either pampers or little angels) since Lily slept through the night at 9weeks and just use them in the day time too. But now shes crawling/cruising furniture etc I wondered if the active fit would be better? Wot do u all use? :flower: x

I use baby dry (or the Tesco equivalent) for nights and active fit for the day - I'm not mad about the thickness of the baby dry so I prefer the thinner nappies during the day.

active fit seem to 'fill up' quicker xxx

active fit do not hold as much liquid and seemed to feel wet very quickly so gave LO a sore bottom. We use baby dry the whole time.

I used to use baby dry all the time but now that LO is moving about more, I have switched to Active Fit during the day. They don't hold as much but I tend to change him regularly during the day anyway and the active fit are definitely thinner so I would imagine they are more comfortable to wear.

Baby dry are supposed to be guaranteed for about 12 hours I think which is why they are better at night.

Active fit suck!!!
They don't even last the night like others do and LO feels wet. Wouldn't recommend them.
I'm just sorry i bought the bulk pack!

I use "Simply Dry" during the day as I didn't get on with active for when LO was younger but might try them again when LO is more...um....active.

I use Active Fit during the day and Baby Dry at night as they're softer and more absorbant. X

LO has been walking since 10 months and still using baby dry. We haven't found them a problem with movement etc. They were in reusables until then though and they're even less flexible and thin and LO still had no problems with crawling at 6 months!
I can't be bothered to have 2 sets of nappies for night and day, besides LO bottom is too precious to be covered in rash the whole time which they get with any other nappy other than pampers baby dry.
Its intriguing to see though that their advertising does work and the idea that 'active' babies need a nappy with the word 'active' in is interesting.

We changed from babydry to active fit about 2 weeks ago. Nearly every wet or dirty nappy leaked! They were awful! Changed straight back to babydry.

i hate the active fit they fill up so quick feels like im always changing they dont last through the night either cant wait untill ive used them all! baby dry nappies are great! :)

I just use babydry (Pampers) Even when he's really active during hte day :)

also wanted to mention i rang pampers the other day about some faulty nappies, i explained my LO is in size 4 but i was considering moving her onto 4½'s and i was told that 4½'s are no bigger in size it that they absorb more than a size 4. so if you find the absorbancy isnt what you need go to the ½ size

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->