nappies - which are best (disposable)

xxClaire_24xx

mum of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
hi

just wondered what nappies everyone has or is using and which ones you find hold the most in, Ellie is now in her soica cast and we CANT afford any leakage so was wondering which nappies everyone finds the best, we use pampers baby dry and swear by them but they only go to size 3 and cause of the cast Ellie now has to go up to size 4

thanks in advance

pampers baby dry do come in size 4's! My LO is in them.

https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...mpers+baby+dry+size+4&newDepSearch=#container

We have never had a leak with asda little angels nappys

pampers baby dry do come in size 4's! My LO is in them.

https://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/st...mpers+baby+dry+size+4&newDepSearch=#container

really thats so good to know must go to boots this weekend stockup lol x

We have never had a leak with asda little angels nappys

hmm never thought of trying asdas maybe just cause we shop at tesco though, might have to try them as we will be changing more often now

I don't like Asdas, they seem kind of scrunchy to me, and Ruby seemed uncomfy in them. Baby dry go up to size 5, Ruby wears their 4+. Or, Boots Super Dry. These are great and they are a bargain :)

I think the next step up with Pampers may be Cruisers? I'm not sure though. I love the Swaddlers now, and I know that the Cruisers are the next step up from that, according to the packaging.

Aliyah uses baby dry size 4.
I love them

ive tried all brands and i must say the pampers baby dry are the best! Best for dryness and fit x

thanks everyone good to know that we can get the pampers baby dry in the size 4 as I do love them and like you said the fit is great, well it is for Ellie anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->