• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Napping

Laurie H

Reaction score
My little EVa has issues napping. She was great napping when she was swaddled. I could put her down when she was awake and that would be OK. It's been 2 weeks now since we stopped swaddling, and she won't go down for a nap.

I'm not of the "Cry It Out" school of thought, but apparently my sitter is. She told me that Eva cried for a while before she went to sleep, then woke up 30 min later and did it again. She said she let her go through this cycle 3 times!!! 3 times, man, I'm upset.

Anyway, what can I do now to get her to nap? She went to be at 6:00! I'm used to 7:30. I don't usually get home from work until 9... so this is really upsetting.

I usually rock her to sleep at night, but that doesn't even work during the day. She can be sleeping and as soon as her head hits the crib she wakes up and fusses.

I'm losing it here. :wacko:

Thanks for any help!

Hugs,
Laurie

What about trying to put her to nap in a gro bag? Maybe she likes the security of being swaddled and if you really dont want to swaddle her anymore then maybe a grobag might do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"