Nappy size

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
My LO is 6weeks+2days....

And i think were going to have to buy size 3 nappies! The size 2's fit everywhere but round the tops of his legs!(cos they are a bit chunky!)
Also never noticed before but they are for up2 13lbs and last time i had my LO weighed at 5 weeks he was 12lb 5oz!

Also just bought 3 big packs of size 2's! :dohh:

I feel like such a bad mummy :cry:cos today i noticed marks round the tops of his legs where the nappy had been :cry:

Any1 elses LO in size 3 nappies at 6 weeks?

xxx

Aww hehe you must be feeding him spinach!! dont worry hun all babies grow at different rates, Sophs nearly 11 weeks and still i size 1 with some space! She's just a wee tote.
Dont feel like a bad Mummy atall!! xxx

my little one as only just gone into size 3s she is 5 months and weights 18lb but she still gets marks on her legs as she has got really chunky legs but they dont bother her and they soon disappear when i give her nappy free time.

no harm in trying them , babies all grow at different rates :)
my little guy was 7lb 2 when he was born but has always been tall and skinny, as a result he was still in the size 1 nappies that say upto 11lb whe he was weighing near 15lb lol. and the tabs still pretty much met in th middle. so i dont think the weight guide always is relevant, but definatly give the next size a try, if they are too big you can always put them away for a few weeks :)

Sorry i meant to add Soph gets marks at the top of her legs and the tabs on her size 1 nappies still need to almost over lap, it might not be that they were too tight hun xxx

Alex has just changed to size 3 this week hes 18 weeks and 13lb 4oz the 2's started leaving marks on his legs, i got the size 3 newborn and natural fit and i think i like the natural fit better!

Mine switched to size 3 at about 8 weeks cos I found the size 2's left marks on his legs :)
The size 3 looks a little big but it keeps the poop in so it cant be wrong!

dont worry about what size nappies hes in.
joshua is in size 5 nappies and has been for months now.

Dont worry about Nappy sizes, babies don't come in uniform sizes!! Ellis was only in size 2 for a few weeks. Just check the weight on the nappies, I brought Pampers Newborn Size 3 and they were alot smaller than standard Pampers size 3. You might also find that he will fit other brands better as he gets older. Pampers were a good fit when he was smaller but now Huggies are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->