Nappy sizes? Please help!

leanne_h_89

Reaction score
So my LO is 14lbs now and he's thin and tall. The size two nappies (pampers) seem too short, like they're hanging off his bum! The size two's are 6lb-13lbs and size three are 9lb-15lbs.
Should I have them too small or too big? X

i always go up a size... pascoe is 15lbs and in size 3 at mo. once pack is finished though will be moving onto size 4...

My LO is in size 3 and his last weigh in he was 13lbs.

We moved up to size 3 at about 10lbs because we were peeing out of the size 2. No probs with size 3 baby dry at all... size 3 new baby on the other hand, don't get me started, leaking, smelly, sticking to bum.

That's great thanks. Just seems like they're a bit saggy in the crotch area and I'd really like a avoid unnecessary leakages.
I've been egar to get him to size 3's as all the better offers are never on the "new baby" ones but I prefer the net layer they have. Do you know of any other than new baby that have this? I got an orange pack I think pampers simply dry and then don't x

I think active fit have the layer. Ive not used them before though, i was waiting till LO was more mobile or they were on offer in the next asda baby event, lol i love a special offer.
I recommend the baby dry though, no layer but no leaks and super absorbent over night.

Never used the orange pack either so im not sure about them

We use the baby dry at night time as he seems to STTN with them. Don't use them all day I'm using new baby atm and I do prefer the net layer as his dirty nappies seem to be easier to clean.
I think the baby dry seem to be alot smaller than the new baby or simply dry we compared and the size 3's are like their 2's.

Yeah the active fit always seem to be more expensive. I'll maybe get some on my next double discount day at work.
I did try the asda's little angels and they have a net layer but I've only ever used 1 nappy out of the pack as LO had a crazy screaming fit as soon as it was on and then I swapped it back to pampers and he settled right away. He must have a snobby bum haha xx

I know what you mean about the size. It says up to 20lbs on the packet.... im not seeing those nappies fitting a 20lb baby!!

My lo moved into size 3 when she was 13lbs ISH .. She's still in them at 15lb 8oz

Will my LO was 9lbs born but was still in size 1's for at least four weeks as the 2's swamped him and the tabs had to overlap.
I dunno where they get these guides from!
I know Costco does big boxes of pampers as I got some size 2 new baby ones think they were about £12 so same as the supermarkets. Just can't remember if they done other styles.
It's crazy how much nappies and formula costs per month!

Yeah is expensive!! I got a mega box of baby dry from asda for £14 though which has 144 size 3 nappies in it... working out at about 10p a nappy i think!! its def worth buying the mega box when they have it in.

my lo is 12lb 10oz now and i tried a size 3 on him but it was hanging of him when he was wet. masive gaps between his butt and the nappy lol. certain size 2 brands fit him quite well, but his kinda inbetween sizes. i dont think a size 3 fits a 9lb baby tho...dunno how they think it wud x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->