Napro technology/Creighton advice

IsThisOurYear

Reaction score
I'm brand new and I think I may have posted in the wrong thread. But hopefully someone out there will find it and know what I'm talking about :)

My husband and I have been using the creighton model for about 7 months now and just started on medications. I've done two cycles on femara 25 mg, day 2. The last two cycles I took estradiol and progesterone on peak plus 3 thru 12 or until period. This third cycle, they switched it up. 25 mg femara day 2 again and then HCG injections peak plus 3,5,7,9. Today is peak plus 12 which is longer than my normal. I usually bleed by peak plus 7 or 9. I'm glad my post peak phase has lengthened but now I'm wondering if I'm experiencing HCG symptoms or maybe early pregnancy.

I can't get a blood test til peak plus 16 because a hpt before then will be positive due to residual HCG. If I'm pregnant, then the HCG will obviously climb after the initial blood test.

My question is this: I'm peak plus 12 and last shot was peak plus 9. The last two days I've had increasing breast tenderness. They say it could be due to the HCG shot or an early pregnancy sign. I won't know til probably a week from now for sure. In theory the HCG should be fading and my period should soon follow. This is not a usual PMS symptom for me but I also don't think my body has a chance to experience PMS before my progesterone dives and I get my pd.

Anyone else experience this?? I have trouble finding much information regarding HCG shots in the post peak phase. I'm looking for people who have used or are using the Creighton model and Napro technology.

PS - I was pregnant twice and lost both three years ago. First symptom was the breast tenderness which is why I'm getting psyched!

Thanks in advance to this posting newbie!

I am in the same exact situation as you. I've already done 2 cycles on femara and then HCG injections. Both times around Peak +12 I developed tingly boobs and a weird stretchy feeling in uterus. I got my period both times on peak +17. This cycle I did the same thing and am already feeling slightly tingly boobs on Peak +11 (today). I know your post was a few mos ago but I just wanted to know if you conceived? What was your diagnosis??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->