Naps and a giggly baby!

ginny

Reaction score
Hi everyone :) just wanted to recommend the prince lionheart slumber bear! It's amazing... Prob been mentioned before. My gorgeous boy has struggled with naps since we moved him into his cot for them but he actually looks for the sound box now and giggles when I put it on! No shouting or crying and drifts off into slumberland within 2 minutes, it's really good and has also extended his naps too, I love it and feel so much happier, got a shower in peace this morning and as we all know, it's the small things that make the day so much nicer!!! Anyway, just wanted to help anyone if they are also struggling with nap times, it's the best thing I've bought! Xxxx

I'm a proud mum ;-) xx

Your LO is gorgeous by the way, what a grin!!

I wish it would work for my LO. Lol, I can live in hope. xx

I wish it would work for my LO. Lol, I can live in hope. xx

I felt like that! I had just about given up hope... Although things may change, I'm just grateful it's working at the minute, he likes to keep me on my toes! Ive started to just switch it on and leave the room otherwise id be in there for ages watching him giggle! It seems to be working so far... Forgot to say he is 14 weeks, not sure if it would have helped when he was younger xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->