Napsack Baby Carrier

dom

Mum, Dad, Kenzie & Ella x
Reaction score
Does anyone have one of these??

Ive been researching carriers and was going to get a babyhawk meitai, but Napsack is on offer at boots for £45.66 and it looks the same as a babyhawk to me.......Can anyone help?? Is it the same?

Thanks in advance

xxxx

I have no experience with them either but I had a look around and I saw a few ladies say they like it better than their BH, but I saw someone who said their straps aren't padded? For me that would be a no go lol, I really like that about the BH. But they don't look very popular over here, not that there was anything negative just I looked on a baby wearing forum and there were tons with BH and only a few with the Napsack. But those that had them seemed to really like them

I have no experience with them either but I had a look around and I saw a few ladies say they like it better than their BH, but I saw someone who said their straps aren't padded? For me that would be a no go lol, I really like that about the BH. But they don't look very popular over here, not that there was anything negative just I looked on a baby wearing forum and there were tons with BH and only a few with the Napsack. But those that had them seemed to really like them

:hugs: thnks hon, i ordered it yesterday, will be picking it up on tuesday, so will have to wait and see and keep my fingers crossed.... xx

ive seen them at a show. They look a very similar design to the baby hawk.. There is less padding in the shoulder straps and babys head rest and there are less pretty colours (depends if you care or not :o)). I havent worn one but from looking at it i would say the napsack is less 'structured' than the baby hawk in that there isnt as much stiffness in the head rest etc.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->