Narrowing my 'search'...

New-B

Reaction score
Hello all,

Okay, not only am I new to this forum, I'm new to ALL forums... Sad, huh?! So here's my question;

When I log in, there's a huge long list of different forums I can choose from. It seems confusing, and I don't know that I'll necessarily remember all of the ones I've posted messages in. Is it possible to select only a few forums (the ones I want to be involved with), and not bother seeing the rest?

Sorry for my ignorance - any help would be MUCH appreciated...

New-B.

Um pass.All I do is post in wherever and go back in to my profile and into my statistics to remember where I have posted.Also under your name on the right you'll see unread posts I click on there.

Yup there is,
Hopefully i can explain this right...

When on the main page you see the purple bars with the names of each section in, on the right hand side of each one is a litte white arrow that you can click to minimise the ones you dont want to see.

If you get lost let me know and ill screen shot to show you what i mean :)

Thanks Arcanegirl!! That worked just fine!! That definately helps. I also just figured out that I can "subscribe" to the different forums that I post in, looks like that might help too.

Thanks for the help! Next, to master the art of all of these abbreviations!!!

:dohh:

Voila! https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Wow... It's like Forums for Dummies! I'll be a regular to this one!! Haha... (sorry.. LOL)!!

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->