Nasty Leg Cramps

Gwizz

Boys Rule!
Reaction score
My god it hurts!! for a while now the slightest stretch and OUCH! Its been so bad before now its reduced me to tears and crippled me so much I cant move - felt like someone had put a knot in my calf muscle.

Googled it (i know google is bad!) and ive got to drink more but no caffine, dont cross legs, walk every day and sleep on my left side - all of which I do :(

Anyone else got tips?

Gem
xx

As soon as the cramp starts put your foot on the floor and stretch out your leg!! works for me :D Also they say drinking more milk helps!!
Hope it gets better for you soon xx

Mine got worse and worse, and towards the end I would wake up atleast 4 times a night with leg cramps.. :hissy:

I have no advice really as I never figured it out, but your baby will be worth it!

yeh ive been getting leg cramps, feels like growing pains. tis horrible, the worst at night coz cant get to sleep! x

I had this last pregnancy...I so know the pain....
this time I havent had it yet, I was told to eat a banana every day adn I do leg stretches just before bedtime to see if that stops it.
I put my leg out on the floor straight in front of me and bring my toes up to stretch my calf, then I lean forwards slightly to accent the stretch. I hope this makes sense hun...:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->