Nasty nasty evap on this mornings test :( 12dpo. I'm out right?

Mamamumum

Reaction score
FMU, pic taken 3hrs after taking the test. Dunno why this has got an evap on it as just gone back and checked my tests from the last few days and none of them are like this. But it can't be a positive can it? It looks thin and grey to me.

Attachments

• 20170517_100044-1.jpg
    20170517_100044-1.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 56
I does look like an evap - was anything there within the time frame? You're definitely not out because sometimes implantation doesn't take place until 12dpo, so you wouldn't necessarily get a positive until 14dpo.

Not really no. This pic is the same test but at 15mins as soon as the dye had completely cleared.

Attachments

• 20170517_071703-1.jpg
    20170517_071703-1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 47
I see a shadow line on the wet test. I never got good lines on cheapies. Maybe try a different brand. Gl!

I agree, I see something very very faint on that test. It could be an evap, but my early positive tests did the same thing. I couldn't really see anything in the timeframe, but I looked at them after they were dry and there were lines. The previous tests had no lines whatsoever when dried.

BTW, those tests were FRER from 13 and 15 dpo. I looked at them on 16 dpo late in the evening and was shocked to see lines! Sure enough, when I tested the next morning on 17 dpo with FMU, BFP! Fx the same will happen for you, and you're definitely not out!

I'd lean towards evap because the line isn't as thick as the control. But you're never out til the witch shows! Good luck!

I'm sorry, but I would call evap on that one :( you aren't out yet though!

I'd probably say evap sorry. I've had that on the cheapies, a few in a row actually and they were evaps, they seem to be bad for doing that (for me at least) your definitely not out though, sometimes a positive won't show till you've already missed your period, I tested positive 2 days late with my DD and bfn at 12dpo, 2 days before af. Fx for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->