Natalie&Karl??

KX

Reaction score
Not long now.

keep checking in letting us know ur still here! (if u r!!:rofl: )

:hugs:

Ooooh maybe she had baby already!
Hope everthings ok!
x

Hope your alright Natalie

x

Hey - sorry i havent been on for a while!! I dont have internet at my new place yet and only get the chance to come online when at my parents office!! Should get broadband by the end of next week!

So thought i'd update you all on my preggyness whilst i got the chance!
I'm now 11 days overdue.

I went to hospital yesterday morning for an assessment and went to the labour ward where the babys heartbeat and movements were monitored for about 20 minutes. I was then told to go for a scan to check that there was enough fluid around the baby and WOW - we saw the babys face for the time - features and all! Was astonishing! She looked so bloody miserable and fed up-bless her!lol.

Anyway, she's as healthy as ever!

Midwife then asked me if i wanted a sweep... i said yeah in the hope that it would bring on labour naturally....oh my gosh!!! Those that said it wasnt painful LIED!!!! I felt somewhat violated and described the feeling to one of my friends as being fisted by an elephant... (not that i've actually experienced that sort of thing but it gives you an idea!) My other half was emotionally scarred after the midwife held her gloved hand up in front of him and told us what to expect after the sweep....lol - cant imagine what he'll be like during the birth!!!

She manged to touch the baby's head with one finger and my notes read i'm 1cm dialated - yaay! Only 9cm more to go!

But i sit here now and still no "show" or contractions.

So final step is tomorrow!!!! I'm booked in to be induced. I have to go to my hospital at 5pm and basically stay there until she comes out!! They are inducing me using what she described as a "tampon-like" thing.... can anyone shed anymore light on what will happen?! Only thing i read which sounded similar in my baby book was something with a HOOK!??"

So my lovely people, next time i come on here i'll have baby!! Or i might pop up to my parents office tomorrow afternoon too!

Hope you;re all well - thanks for thinking of me! xxxx

Hi hun glad u r ok. Good luck for the induction. I think it will be the prostin gel/pessary that she is talking about.

All the love and luck in the world to you both, hope its a speedy delivery for you!xxx

best of luck for induction! i hope ur holind little one as we speak xxxx

Best of luck for the induction tomorrow .. wishing you a speedy labour.

Good luck hun and take care ...

Agree with the "fisted by an elephant", said something simular to charl lol
i had it done twice though lol!!!

Induction not that bad hun honest!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

xxx

Good luck Natalie, i was induced with Rebecca and it wasnt bad at all.

Please keep us posted, and wishing you a speedy labour xxx:hugs:

She must have had baby :happydance:

Can't wait to hear x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583