Nathanael-James Sebastian is here! Birth Story included

massive congratulations.. thanks for the birthing story.. being cut is one of my biggest fears but you made it sound like an everyday occurance!!!

Thanks for all your comments guys. I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I would try and avoid birth stories on here like the plague because i was so frightened, and I was always desperate to watch One Born Every Minute, but didn't want to freak myself out- that's how scared I was about giving birth, i lost sleep over it! But I can honestly say even though it was the hardest thing I have ever done, it is totally the best. I can't stop reliving it!!

Allyk- being cut was really nothing! Honest! I didn't feel a thing. And when you're in the moment, you don't care or notice. You don't even feel anything when they stitch you. And I'm only a little sore now! Nowhere near as bad as I was expecting!!

Just popping over from 2nd Trimester to say what a beautiful, intense story hun. Despite the difficulties you faced you make it seem so positive and incredible. Thank you and good luck with your little one xxx

wow, what a lovely birth story. Big congrats on the birth of Nathaniel :hugs:

Well done!! And congratulations on the birth of your little man!! Loved reading your experience thanks for sharing xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->