• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

natural cycles anyone?

annaplan

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm currently trying to conceive, we have tried without any results on our own. I found this app called Natural Cycles in App Store, where you enter your basal body temperature and enter in the app and it calculates your ovulation and most fertile days. Do any of you use any app? I'm eager to try!

Thankful for any help / advice.
Best
Anna

Hello! I think that you will find most ladies on the board use Fertility Friend. There is a free version. It is highly rated and easy to use and actually uses scientific algorithms to chart your data.

If you purchase this other app please keep us posted on how you like it. Good luck!

Yes I did sign up. It's 1 month free trial and then I will pay for a year... I tried fertility friend but it looks so messy?! I might add data to both apps to see how they work :)

Hello! I think that you will find most ladies on the board use Fertility Friend. There is a free version. It is highly rated and easy to use and actually uses scientific algorithms to chart your data.

If you purchase this other app please keep us posted on how you like it. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"