Natural FET timeline (with trigger and progesterone)

Missy01

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Would anyone who has done a natural FET mind answering the below for me? Thank you!

1. When was your trigger shot given? (Was it when bloodtests revealed that you had your LH surge)?

2. When did you start using progesterone suppositories?

3. How many days after your trigger shot did they transplant your embryo and what day of development was your embryo at? (Blast etc).

I'm a bit confused as to whether a blast should be transferred 5 days after trigger or 7 days after trigger. I've read it should be transferred 5 days after ovulating but do they take the trigger day as the day of ovulating even though after a trigger you don't actually ovulate for around 36 hrs later?

Hi, I'm currently cycling and had a Frozen embryo transfer today. I can answer your questions based on my experience.

1. The trigger was taken when I started surging, based on several scans and blood tests.

2. I started taking pessaries the day after ovulation, eg day after trigger.

3. The transfer was 5 days after trigger , it was a blastocyst.

Hi Missy! Your questions make perfect sense to me. I'm not sure of all the answers, but can tell you my experience. I did a natural FET for my son, and this was my protocol:

1. I triggered when ultrasound monitoring indicated the lead follicle was the appropriate size (so I presume that is when I was "surging.")

2. I started progesterone suppositories in the morning 3 days after triggering at night (so technically 2.5 days later).

3. My transfer was 6 days after trigger. It was a blast frozen on day 6 (it was slower to develop, so they let it develop in extended culture until day 6). I'm not sure if my transfer was 6 days after trigger because it was a 6-day blast or not.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"