Natural High Chair Tray Cleaner?

elm

Mama
Reaction score
Does anyone use anything non chemically to clean their high chair tray? I'm hoping to start using more natural cleaning stuffs so any other cleaning material suggestions are welcome too :D

Thanks x

How about white vinegar? It's acidic so it kills germs. Vinegar is great for cleaning all sorts - kitchen, bathroom, windows, drains... bicarbonate of soda is also fab when you have a stubborn mark that you want to gently scrub away, like dried on dirt. If you google either of them plus cleaning, there are millions of uses for both.

hot soapy water :) If its good enough for the bowls and spoons its good enough for the highchair !!

I agree with scatterpatch!

When I'm cleaning the bathroom I use tea tree oil diluted in water, though recently been using vinegar too. Plus I'm a former bleach addict!

morrisons havecloths you can buy that you just wet and wipe! very handy and the glass/window one is fab :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

i use an old spray bottle, filled to the top with water, then ive added 5 drops tea tree oil and 5 drops lavender

x

morrisons havecloths you can buy that you just wet and wipe! very handy and the glass/window one is fab :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxx

:blush: I've even got them!!! Think I've just been conditioned into thinking everything must be disinfected with sprays!

Going to try all these depending on the severity of the mess!!!

thanks every one :flower: x

Plain old soap and hot water here. I'm too afraid to use anything else as she eats off the tray :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->