Natural MCs..?

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by sharonfruit, Nov 16, 2011.

1. sharonfruit

sharonfruit Cooking my rainbow xx

Hi,

Found out on Monday I have a BO... I would be 10 weeks... I really just want to know if anyone has waited it out in this sort of situation and how long it takes for the bleeding to start and how much pain I can expect? I havent had any bleeding or pain yet jus very light spotting. I dont want a D&C because I'm worried it might do damage to my womb - is this silly?

Thanks

2. tung

tung Well-Known Member

Hi hun sorry you're going through this.

I think that the the bleeding will start once your levels drop low enough. What's BO stand for?

The first time I m/c was in May and my levels dropped to about 50 before i started to bleed. I just got a d&c in October due to a molar pregnancy. i was spotting for 3 weeks before they actually diagnosed me. The d&c was a lot simpler than i thought it would be. PM me if you want to talk.

3. TaraLynn

TaraLynn mama to Kiernan & 1 angel

I'm so sorry for all you are going through. I think its different for everyone. I can't really answer because I didn't know I was pregnant until it was too late - I had already begun to bleed and heavily from the start. The bleeding lasted on and off for about a month and a half.