natural perineal cleaners?

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
lol... im not sure what else to call this... But I would like to make some sort of water spray product for Jasmine so I can spray it on my cloth wipes?

I need something hypoallergenic, either something I can buy to mix myself... or even if there is an already made baby spray.

If there is nothing I can just use water :D

Do you just mean wipe solution recipes?

The 1 i do is;

1 large cup of chamomile tea (left to cool)
1 tablespoon of olive oil
couple of drops of either tea tree oil or lavender (i prefer tea tree really as it's a bit gentler on the skin)

Some people use about 400ml of water with a drop of their regular baby wash rather than the chamomile tea.

Is that what you mean?

ya exactly... thanks alot!!!!!!! I want to mix some up for a little srap bottle to spray onto our cloths when im wiping her bum etc.

She has very sensitive skin and even the sensitive stre bought wipes are irritating her.

i use it to soak and a spray aswell. i think there's a thread or 2 knocking about on here, if you search for wipe solution you might come across it x

We still use cotton wool and water with Kaya as she's also got a sensitive bum. We just keep a top & tail bowl with some water and a scoosh of baby bath in it. We just replace the water every morning. It seems to do the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->