"Natural" progesterone cream

x0xbaybeeemz

LTTTC #1
Reaction score
Do they work? Iv got low progestrone which is effecting me getting pregnant and im thinking about buying some natural progesterone cream off the internet, but dont want to be wasting my money if it doesnt work, anybody tried it? :shrug:

I only use it after ovulation when I have money. And generally it works.

I'm not sure. I'm thinking of taking some myself, but am afraid to. I know that you have to take it after you ovulate. So before you take it make sure you know exactly when you ovulate.

I put it on my tummy and back and hands about 2 x a day. Til AF arrives. Its great for pregnancy too.

I will be doing opk and starting bbt to make sure iv ovulated before using any progesterone cream :) dont want to mess my cycles up anymore :shrug: But i want to try what i can to get pregnant but wasnt sure if natural progesterone cream worked or not :shrug:

I used it last month and am using it again this month because I have a short luteal phase. It increased my cycle length from 21 to 24 days after one month of use. I apply it twice daily from the day after ovulation to the end of my cycle, always varying the area of application (wrists, chest, thighs, neck, abdomen). I would recommend it. My bottle of natural, mineral oil free progesterone cream cost only about $8 in US.

I used it last month and am using it again this month because I have a short luteal phase. It increased my cycle length from 21 to 24 days after one month of use. I apply it twice daily from the day after ovulation to the end of my cycle, always varying the area of application (wrists, chest, thighs, neck, abdomen). I would recommend it. My bottle of natural, mineral oil free progesterone cream cost only about $8 in US.

What is your progesterone cream called?

I am also wondering what the cream is called, like a name brand or where in the store to find it???

I used some last month.

I learned that most 2OZ jars of progesterone cream that are sold over the counter only have about 400-500MG of progesterone in the jar. I was worried about it delaying my period, so I did lots of reserch.

If you get pregnant while using the cream, you are suppose to continue taking it because a progesterone drop will cause a miscarriage.

So I was paranoid that if I kept taking it, it would delay my cycle, which I didnt want. At the same time I was paranoid that if I was pregnant and stopped the cream I would miscarry. Like what if i tested on the day AF was due, got a false negative, stopped taking it and flushed out my bean?

So spent hours researching it and learned that it should not delay your period unless you are taking around 400-500MG a day. So since the jars have that ammount in the whole jar, and I was only using 1/2 teaspoon 2 times a day, I had nothing to worry about.

Thats all I have to add. I dont know if its enough to prevent a miscarriage if you were to become pregnant, but many women feel the cream was the reason why they sustained their pregnancy in the early weeks before they got some from the doctors.

I also read that the cream that has wild yam is no good, because that is not progesterone, it only mimicks the hormone or something like that.

Sorry I cant be of more help.

I got my progesterone cream off amazon! It's called "natural progesterone cream." I had a miscarriage twice and the second time, my progesterone was dangerously low. So, I prescribed it to myself and went online and bought some.

I'd buy some:)

The stuff I got is womens natural progesterone cream as well. You can get it at the GNC store, they all carry it.

I love GNC. I will have to get some next time I am there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->