natural remedies for endometriosis to get pregnant ?

P

pattersonlyy

Hi,All !

I'm Sarah from UK, last wee,i done a gynecological examination and was found a 3cm cyst and severe adhesions ,i had painful periodscm cyst and severe adhesions,my doctor told me i can choose surigical treatment to get cured so that i can have a chance of getting pregnant again.

But i wanna do more rearch before make final decision. Just wonder whether natural remedies for endometriosis avoide surgery was possible or not ? If yes,what's the best Endometriosis Natural Treament ?

Any helpful treatment method will be highly appreciated.

Pls,PM or give your suggestion here ! Thanks sooo much !

I read a study done about bee propolis when taken for 6 months.
https://natural-fertility-info.com/...ve-fertility-in-women-with-endometriosis.html

My sister was cured herbal medicines fuyan pills. I didnt test it myself,but my sister does. And now she is a happiness mother. Maybe you can google to find more answers.

CUT OUT GLUTEN!!! I also have endometriosis and i have been reading several articles lately about how it can make endo worse, and lower fertility.

Hi! Sorry you're facing this. I can definitely relate. I was diagnosed on endo (severe) years ago. Later adding pcos. This is what I was advised trying:
One of the most important things for an endo sufferer to do is reduce the amount of inflammation in the body. Honey is actually an anti-inflammatory sweetener.
Avoid refined white sugar, white flour, and white rice. Use only brown rice and whole wheat flour. Avoid all soy products. Consuming Brazil nuts is ideal, because they contain folate, selenium, and magnesium, which have all been shown to reduce menstrual cramps. Hope things will work out for you. All the best!

I have endo also. I've just read articles last week and started changing my diet. I hope it works! Good luck!

I notice a big difference when I'm healthier in general. I think it comes down to the inflammation thing. From what I understand, from talking to doctors, inflammation has different causes in different people. For some people it might be something specific like gluten/soy, for most people a lot of it comes down to things like reducing sugar, and you likely have some specific things that affect you uniquely. It has taken me a lot of experimentation to figure out what kinds of foods make my body function best, and at those times I have less endo pain. And exercise helps.

As far as surgery goes, my doctor didn't recommend surgery unless the pain was getting in the way of my life. He said that for the purposes of getting pregnant, he feels it's more effective to just do IVF (which he feels gets around the problem) than try to remove the endo, since it's likely to grow back.

So....I had endo and multiple adhesions all over my tubes. I saw a woman on youtube telling her story of how she cleared her tubes and she raved about an enzyme called serrapeptaste. Anyway, I thought it was hog wash but I decided to give it a try. I bought one bottle of the highest concentration, I think it was like 40,000 units or something. Anyway, I took it faithfully for a few months but never finished the bottle because I got this weird side effect (I would itch all over my upper body for hours).

I went for a repeat HSG about a year later and my tubes looked clear. The doctor's didn't believe me and they made me do a pelvic lap and endoscopy. My uterus, surrounding organs and tubes are perfect. Not one adhesion in sight.

I highly recommend serrapeptaste and I hope I'm spelling it right. If you look it up you'll see lots of success stories. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Oh and I forgot to mention I was also taking vitex and inositol during that time but not sure if they helped any with the adhesions.

My trouble is endo and fibroids. So far acupuncture and activated charcoal go a long way to help

I too have endometriosis. I got it after having my tubes tied(didn't want to do it). I am planning on either doing a reversal or IVF. but from what I read cut out junk food and carbonated drinks and also take prenatal vitamins

I've suspected for a while I had endometriosis & during a fertility test in December putting dye through to check my fallopian tubes they found one blocked & said they saw adhesions & they suggested I did have endometriosis.
I cut gluten out of my diet a year ago as I had allergy testing & it came up with an intolerance to wheat so hopefully that might help.

Do any of you suffer with a short luteal phase due to endo? Mine has gone so much shorter to mostly 9days & blood tests have shown my progesterone is ok so I'm wondering if it could be due to having endo.

I'm waiting to see a consultant in March to discuss my fertility tests but after 21 cycles of TTC I'm losing hope I'll get pregnant naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->