Natural remedies for low progestrone

louliz

Reaction score
I suspect I may have low progestrone. Do any of you know any natural remedies to help treat this?

I've also heard vitamin B6 is good. However my LP is normal length but I am spotting about 1-2days after O.

Some ppl use natural progesterone creme. I used to use that until I realized it didn't do anything for me....last time I got pregnant I had been using the creme and when I went in for my first blood tests my progesterone was only 5.8...so obviously the creme didn't do anything for me. Now I take a prescription progesterone supplement from O to AF each cycle.

Yes...wild yam cream. You can get it at a natural health store. It is so much better for you and your unborn baby when the time comes as it is natural and the prescription s are not. Read up about wild yam cream and its benifits. It is to be used from ovulation to till you start af.

I also forgor to menton zinc...this is very important for progesterone levels. Also having too much copper in your system can cause low progesterone. Its in so much we eat..google how to tell if you have too much copper and things to avoid.

I am also interested in how I can increase my progesterone as I fear this could be whats preventing me from getting pregnant.
I did some research about wild yam and this is what I found: https://www.cancer.org/Treatment/Tr...iveMedicine/HerbsVitaminsandMinerals/wild-yam

Currently DH is taking zinc and I am taking conception vitamins which include B6.

There is quite abit on the market but herbal seems the best way to go (apart from precriptions from Doctors)

I took B50 complex when i concieved last time and i continued to use it untill about 9 weeks gone. I stopped taking it as i found some people say the body can get quite dependant on it and on my 12 week scan i was told my baby passed away at 10 weeks (prev saw it with hb at 7+5). Im not saying that what i did brought on the mc, nobody knows what did happen any why... but as an angel mommy. It does kind of make me think about every option to why it happnened again :nope:

For future note, i will be taking B6 again when were ready to TTC but i will continue to take it daily throughout the full term. Good luck and baby dust to all! xxx

Thank you for your help and advice everyone. Much appreciated. Hope we all get our bundles soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->