• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Natural remedies???

lesh07

mum of 5. Preg with no 6
Reaction score
Hi ladies I am on my 7th month ttc our 6th baby and it's not going great. With my first 3 babies I fell pregnant between 1 month -18 months but with the last 2 it has taken me 3 years and then 2 and a 1//2 years! Really hoping i can cut the time down this time.

Is there any natural herbs, vitamins etc... I can take to help increase my chances of falling pregnant before 2 ish years.

Cheers Lesh. xx

Wow 5 kids! Your incredibly lucky to be so blessed.

I've been reading alot of people on here lately recommend Dong Quai but haven't looked into it.

There's also vitex but it has way too many conflicting reports for my liking, some say take it all cycle and some say it causes mc if taken after ov.

Maca root is good for ttc. It comes from a vegetable that grows in the mountains in Peru so it is natural :)

agnus castus (vitex) is great! worked well for me so far.
someone mentioned dong quai - i wouldnt take that unless you need to bring on a period as it (as well as black cohosh) can cause miscarriage. so id stick to agnus castus before ovulation. or maca root!

with regards to agnus castus from the research ive done. not too much is known about the effects after ovulation. a lot of people say they took it up until their bfps and all was fine, but there is still some debate about whether or not t can cause miscarriage, so i personally only take it up until ovulation and then stop until AF starts up again.

good luck!

Anybody else really just need any sort of things to increase the chances. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"