Natural ways to treat fibroids

tcinks

Reaction score
Just looking to see if there are other women here dealing with fibroids. I just find out I have them about two months ago, but there are quite a few. They haven't bothered me to much in the past, but I think they contribute to my heavier Periods. I've been doing lots of reading about how to reduce them naturally, and wondering if any other ladies have any experience with this. I don't think they have affected my ability to get pregnant, but I know they can, and do for some women.

So let's get talking! :)

I do agree with you. Uterine fibroids are rarely a cause for concern, but when they become too large, or there are many present, they may become a problem. Simply changing diet will not help you to shrink, but it can certainly decrease heavy bleeding associated with them. Many non-organic foods contain added growth hormones, and some pesticides can contain hormones as well. Since it's possible that estrogen levels are connected to fibroids, avoiding synthetic hormones is a positive tack. Adopt a diet to minimise the effects of oestrogen, eat less meat, more fruit and veg, cut out alcohol, drank green tea etc. Make sure that the grocery you buy is hormone free. This goes for dairy products as well.
I read somewhere even, pancreatic enzymes will help to digest the fibrous/smooth muscle tissue and dissolve the fibroids. The dose should be 2-4 capsules 3 times per day between meals

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"