Naturally inducing labour :)

30mummyof1

Mummy of 3
Reaction score
Just wondering what other ladies are currently trying to get their baby(ies) out! I accept that they might not work but if anything its keeping my mind busy! :haha:

I am trying:

RLT - since 31 weeks Currently on 4 cups a day
RPO - since 34 weeks. Currently 1500mg orally and 1500mg vaginally
Orgasms - often as possible! :haha:
Nipple stimuation - tried for 1st time today
Bouncing on birthing ball

I am not pushing things much at the moment, but I am having four RLT drinks a day to help during labour, and I bounce on my ball for an hour a day to encourage a good position.

When/if things get desperate I will be trying everything known to man to bring it on!
xx

Pretty much the same - RLT capsules, about 4 a day, bouncing on the ball. Burning clary sage oil pretty much as much as I can stand : /

I have been drinking RLT since 32 weeks (now 39+5) plus bouncing on ball. Have run out of RLT now and can't be bothered to go and get any more! Nothing else really, I've given up all hope of this baby coming out and its not even my due date yet lol!x

lol good luck with the trying, I tried everything with my last pregnancy and nothing worked but hey everyones different x

Nipple stimulation worked for me last time,but i only did it night before due date so there probably is an element of your body has to be pretty much ready and its just that little extra push that does it but i will keep trying anyway! :haha:
Keep forgetting about clary sage, could try that too and maybe I should go for a long walk, its just so nice and cosy inside...!

Nipple stimulation worked for me last time,but i only did it night before due date so there probably is an element of your body has to be pretty much ready and its just that little extra push that does it but i will keep trying anyway! :haha:
Keep forgetting about clary sage, could try that too and maybe I should go for a long walk, its just so nice and cosy inside...!

How long did you do nipple stim? And did you go into labor the next day?

Nipple stim worked with DS1 but I've tried it this time and my nipples are way more sensitive than last time :-/ I want to breast feed but even touching my nipples hurts and makes me rather queasy.....weird I know :-/ but with DS1 I did it while on the computer or watching TV and with my hand so I just kinda zoned out while doing it so I wasn't focused on the actual chore of it and I went into labor that night but I was 3.5cm dilated

Well, they say sex is the best thing, but obviously I need OH to agree too.. I just txt him...
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/7658e3b2.jpg

:haha: guess ill be goin overdue!!

How long did you do nipple stim? And did you go into labor the next day?

With ds1 i did about 15mins on each side and yes i went into labour next day :)

Only managed 15mins earlier in total, god its so boring! but i'm only 37 and a bit weeks so don't really expect it to work this early..

Yep there's no chance my oh will let me have any either! :grr: men... they got us into this they should help us get out of it!!
Was the same with ds1, and then literally hours after giving birth he wants some!!

Well, they say sex is the best thing, but obviously I need OH to agree too.. I just txt him...
https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd457/shortie1990/7658e3b2.jpg

:haha: guess ill be goin overdue!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha:
Thanks I just wet myself :dohh:

Told my hubby he is getting it this weekend if I have roofie him! Not that he will need it lol. Just have our usual foreplay of rubbing in the coconut oil, he can't resist then!

I haven't tried anything yet except I had a membrane sweep last night so if he doesn't come tonight, I'm going to town tomorrow for rlt and curry and a vibrator and a birthing ball and anything else I can think of :p

Might just bribe him with a blow job (eww) then just stop mid ship and refuse to carry on, he may :sex: then! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->