Naturally Nudge Baby?

sarah_george

♥Proud Mummy!♥
Reaction score
Thought i would start a threads where we could all join together with ideas on how to give baby a nudge as the end nears! I know he wont come until he's ready but anything that keeps us occupied in the last few weeks/days has got to be worth a go right?! Ive got some refexology booked for tuesday and Ive got a sweep booked for a weeks time so ideally i would love to go naturally before then so far ive tried:
long walk
whole pineapple
Curry
sex
Aromatherapy

Any other ideas???

Lots of sex as much as u can cope with as his sperm is same as what they use for induction x

I was told 3 times in 24 hours...that equals what they'd use in induction...

lol is this odd... if you cant cope with him inside you at that stage can he just do it himself then turkey baste? lol

I was told 3 times in 24 hours...that equals what they'd use in induction...

:rofl: your OH's are gonna think it's their lucky day!!!

Good luck - hope you all get going naturally xx

:rofl: babydance i guess u cud! as long as i put it up far enough!

xx

lol i doubt in a few weeks i'll want him near me! but im sure when the time comes i'll be willing to do anything hehe xx

people have told me they have tried:

-Going on a bumpy car ride

-pineapple- has to be fresh not tinned and u need to eat a fair amount.

-very very hot curry

-lots of sex.

-boiling hot baths

-raspberry leaf tea

-clary sage, rub this in with oil over your bump its really relaxing too. smells abit like lavender, ive been using it! love it

There are a couple of things people have said but I wouldnt reccomend.

-Castor oil- Think u have to drink a fair amount and it tastes vile and may give u diarreah nice!!

-Herbs- such as black/blue cohosh, this is supposed to be really effective but they havent done any tests to see how safe it is..so def would not reccomend.

xx

I took a senacot laxative (was genuinely takin it for constipasion!) when I was overdue with my first and went into labour the next day. Ive since heard that it can stimulate your uterus at the same time as your bowels and can start labour off.

It's good to hear everyones wee stories here! :) xx

I've just told my OH about the 3 x in one day :sex: and he looked scared :rofl: I know i'm 1 day early but he's off work today so i'm gonna try to evict my hippo today with bedroom olympics! xx

I've just told my OH about the 3 x in one day :sex: and he looked scared :rofl: I know i'm 1 day early but he's off work today so i'm gonna try to evict my hippo today with bedroom olympics! xx

Yey go Snetty! :) Also try what Jac advised with the feeling the cervix malarky.. seems to work! xx

Yey go Snetty! :) Also try what Jac advised with the feeling the cervix malarky.. seems to work! xx

Already been down there for a feel about and i touched the baby's head and he jumped, it was strange but cool. I'm also gonna bounce on the corner of my bed for an hour or so then off out for a walk with my son and dog then i think i will eat a chilli or two, why bother makin a curry lol just eat the fresh chilli's :rofl: He WILL come out!!! xx

I've just told my OH about the 3 x in one day :sex: and he looked scared :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: Mine would think his birthday and Christmas had come at once if I agreed to 3 x a day! I was worried when I first found out I was pregnant that OH wouldn't want to come near me especially once I got a bump but it seems to have had the opposite effect :dohh:

Omg Noooooooooooooooooooo I dont 'advise' sticking your fingers up your mini to feel the head...just if you wanna! Im not taking responsibility for this:rofl:

But it worked for mummy&bump!

Omg Noooooooooooooooooooo I dont 'advise' sticking your fingers up your mini to feel the head...just if you wanna! Im not taking responsibility for this:rofl:

But it worked for mummy&bump!

Lol Sorry hun! She didnt advise it just said she'd tried it! This is not medical advice! hehe

Someone I know just told me to soak a cinnamon stick in boiling water and drink it anyone heard that one? new to me but seems harmless enough xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->