Naughty Baby reusuble

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Anyone have any comments (good or bad) about these nappies. Keep seeing them on ebay and sound very good but can't beat real reviews and can't seem to find anything searching on google - coming up with some rather dodgy results :blush:

lol so guessing only way to find out would be to buy small amount!

I have bought some of these nappies, they are really good, the liners are really absorbant and they come clean really well.

I bought 4 from e-bay and have had no probs at all.

V xxx

Thank you very much for reply. Been researching again and found these on ebay for quite a bit less money than others. They look like the bg's i was looking at just wondered if so cheap because rubbish good to know they are not :thumbup:

I think this question has been asked here quite a lot and the overall response seems to be that they're really good, especially for the price you pay. Maybe try searching the forum to see what people said about them.

i tried a search on the forum but came up with so many results because has the word 'baby' - maybe using search function wrong will have another go - thanx for replying :flower:

oh yeah, i didn't think of that!!! i'll have a look and see if i can remember what some of the threads were called!

here you go, try this thread... the second post has links to the various ones about them: https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/233356-has-anyone-tried.html

personally, i really like the naughty baby ones

was just gonna link you to the other threads!!LOL i love mine and for the money they get 10/10 :)

sara

xxxx

Think will deff be getting some of these to try.

I use these, and haven't had any problems with them at all :thumbup: They are fab value for the price you pay, my LO is really happy in them :) My council doesn't offer any help with cloth nappy costs, and with the number of changes my baby can need in a day, there would be no way I could afford enough of the big brand name ones.

It's not expensive to even get a couple to try, so why not? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->