naughty baby :(

jenjen

Reaction score
Baby was going crazy last night and was getting into some right strange positions, there was lumps and bumps all over the place so I knew she'd moved from being head down. Had my 36 week appointment today and the student MW had a feel first, she pulled a funny face (which worried me slightly) and asked my MW to have a feel. Apparently there's "nothing in the pelvis" and MW finally figured out that baby girl is transverse - lying straight across my belly :hissy: It's so frustrating because she'd been head-down for the past 4 weeks and now, 4 days before I reach term, she decides to get in a really awkward position. I'm just hoping that she runs out of space soon. Surely a full-term baby can't fit in there that way round? the bump has been feeling kinda uncomfy and tight since yesterday so that's probably why. DH got really worried when MW said "if you go into labour while she's in this position you need to get to hospital quick".

TURN BABY, TURN!!! :hissy::hissy::hissy:

Oh no!!! Bless the little devil, will have to say our prayers to the man upstairs and hope there is some movement and quick.

Still time hon for LO to move, fingers crossed x x x

I feel your transverse pain. I've just been looking into it and there are some exercises to help like the knee chest position, doing lots of on-all-fours sorts of things too. Have a google, they may help you.

I feel your transverse pain. I've just been looking into it and there are some exercises to help like the knee chest position, doing lots of on-all-fours sorts of things too. Have a google, they may help you.

thanks peanutbean, I'll have a look now x

Oh noo!! Very naughty baby! Hope she turns for you very soon!!

xx

Oooo i hope she gets back into position hun!!

I've got a naughty breech baby aswell!! Although i'v been feeling awful today and have got alot of pressure and period pains so i'm hoping she's moved. Lets hope you little tinker moves soon xx

Little tinker, hope she moves soon x

Ooh naughty girl!!!! Hope she moves head down (and stays there!) soon....

OH NO!!! Naughty baby indeed!! Get down on all fours lady! What a little tinker :baby:

My little man swings around to side on after sex (which stretches out the sides of my belly! Ouchy!) but he's usually settled back to head first by the time I wake up in the morning.

He's such a good boy, even when mummy and daddy keep shaking and pushing him around... the poor poppet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->