Naughty foods!

i had to come back to this thread as maddi had chocolate cake on sunday and loved it!! she always eats really well, loads of fruit and veg, but we were at a party and i thought, what the hell! she now loves strawberrys and chocolate cake! though obviously the chocolate cake will just be an occasional thing i think i believe in everything in moderation!

I have given Peyton bites of ice cream when I eat it (which is not very often) and he has had licks off of a sucker (just a few then we put it away). For the most part he eats baby food (so much easier since it is already pureed). He does like yogurt (for kids), pudding (snack packs), cottage cheese, mashed potatoes and we just tried spaghetti O's and banana's. It's interesting watching him try new foods.

I agree, keep the junk to a minimum. I want Peyton to eat healthy because my mom just gave us whatever and my brother and I struggle with our weight all the time. I want to teach good eating habits (and excercise, of course that will come later).

Good thread.

Tom's had small amounts of ice cream if we have one but thats it, don't intend on giving him any chocolate until he's alot older, :)

Let's just say Kyle LOVES it when mummys having Chicken Tikka :rofl: I gave him a bit thinking he'd screw his face up, but nope..loved it!

I'm really picky when it comes to chocolate and stuff though. I'd rather chop up a pear, or give him some grapes. Don't get me wrong he's certainly tried it!

My mum tends to let him have alot of treats if shes got him at weekends if im working.

Welllllllllllll

Ella loves those marshmellow twizzle things from starbucks!
Has had qauvers, pizza, chocolate ( takes after her mummy i can assure you) milkshakes from starbucks ( sips carlys) chips , ice crea. Think thats the bad things!

Dont get me wrong this isnt occasional things! Rare to have but she has had them :)

I dont give teddy anything salty. I'm obsessed with too much salt for him. I make him baby-safe naughty foods. Like baby pizza - I make the dough myself with no salt, and put lots of veges and home made salt free tomato sauce on it. And just a bit of mozzerella. SO he can enjoy naughtyness...but without me worrying.
I've even started making my own bread as shop bought is so high in salt and he looooves bread. Now he can eat as much as he likes.

I dont worry so much about sugar. If he eats something with sugar in every now and then where's the harm? I see sugar and salt intake as very different.

I have often gave up at dinner times and poured a packet of quavers on her high chair with crackers and cheese. But I don't really have any confectionary in the household as I have bad self control and would nom them all haha

When ever someone has food though they always seem to give Hallie little bits, but she often turns her nose up at it!

Although my mum come to visit me yesterday and had saved me her last rolo from the night before I had unwrapped it and was holding it n my hand whilst i had a chat and hallie snatched it and ate the hole thing in one haha

Caitlyn just ate half a packet of buttons after her injection... and she had pizza crust last night (only a bite, she didn't like it much) :rofl:

Jason loves those little fromage frais size pots of milky bar desserts..I don't feel bad about giving him them as he guzzles his fruit just as eagerly and we all deserve a little treat now and then :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->