Naughty me!!

Jasa1911

Reaction score
I know I shouldn't have but I just had a 1/3 of a small tumbler of blue WKD.

It tasted sooo good! My OH (although he hates it) has finished the bottle so i can't have any more!

Eeeek! I'm sure it's not that bad xxx

I had half a pint of guiness and black when i was around 10 weeks! Everyone was toasting to the end of our local pub, and i had to join. It was amazing how it brought back a bit of normality. I really enjoyed it though and my midwife said one is fine! (every now and again!)

i had an ickle white wine spritzer at a party at the weekend it was scrummy xx

ive had a little bit of lager every now and then.
Red WKD is my favorite, i miss it sooo much!!!

When I was having my 1st, I had a sip of beer. :blush: My doctor said it's ok once in a while

I really fancy trying the new wkd purple but im too scared too and its limited edition until sept and im not due until the end - early oct :(

I really fancy trying the new wkd purple but im too scared too and its limited edition until sept and im not due until the end - early oct :(

Buy some for after im sure it doesnt go outta date that quick :p x

im exactly the same! Keep seeing it everywhere think am gonna buy some in august and just keep it in the fridge - im sure it'll last x

I know but if it turns out to be really nice then it wont be sold anymore so cant get it again lol

Teehee I'm glad I'm not the only one! I hate admitting that blue wkd is my favourite but it just has a taste I love! Makes me feel like such a teenager though ordering alchopops!

Oh well I have had my taste fix! No more for a while! Think your right though there is t anything wrong with a little here or there, I mean I had the smallest amount and that's all I would do while pregnant... But it was good lol xx

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->