Nausea *after* eating..?

Sakura15

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this? I was feeling queasy on and off all day and should probably have had some kind of tea time snack but I was going out for dinner and didn't want to spoil my appetite. The food was lovely, no problems going down but I felt sick by the time I was leaving and threw up a bit in my mouth. A nice cup of mint tea helped it settle.

Have other people had this? I'm only 4 weeks - how likely is it that it's actually related to pregnancy?

Yes I'm getting this!! I have to say out of all my pregnancies so far this is the earliest I've felt morning sickness.
As soon as I eat, I feel like I could throw up. It passes after a bit, but yuck! I'm also only 4 weeks along!
Hang in there mama!!

Yes!!! :( UGH. I was the opposite with all three previous pregnancies.

Try not to fill your stomach to much, I was sick from 5&half weeks and found if my stomach was too empty or slightly to full I was physically nauseous and vomited
Still same now but learning to eat little and often, in general o manage it but today especially I been going round heaving trying not to be actually sick :-(

Yes, if I eat too much. I feel MORE hungry when I start eating but then if I eat too much I feel really gross, but don't actually vomit. It's hard to find just the right balance.

Thanks ladies. It's really a new experience for me to feel good about other people saying they feel sick! Lol. Gonna have to try to find that balance.

I've now stocked my purse with mint tea and ginger cookies.

I've now stocked my purse with mint tea and ginger cookies. ;-)

Try and eat little and often. I definitely have this problem, just had a flapjack at work and have had to go hide in the loo and gag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->