Nausea at 38 weeks. (Update - labour!)

Tink_

Reaction score
Has anybody experienced this and got any tips on what might help?

I feel so, so sick and have done for around 36 hours with no let up. Lots of annoying symptoms at the moment but this is getting me down quite a bit, especially with being terrified of being sick! Xx

I had to have my doctor prescribe zofran because it was pretty bad so I take it as needed and it really helps

By the way I think we have the same due date and both having boys :)

Sorry you are feeling so grim too with the sickness! I think I'll try getting hold of my GP or midwife on Tuesday (bank holiday here) if the sickness doesn't settle and see if anything could help for a bit.

Bring on the 12th for us both!! x

I, too, am due September 12, ladies!! AND I feel like absolute crap as well lol Nausea today as well as serious claustrophobia because I can't frickin' breathe. It's like my baby drops for a few days and then wiggles back up into my lungs!!!! Had one hell of an anxiety attack in the shower earlier, really hate those :( I have zofran from the first trimester but after seeing those class-action lawsuit commercials I just can't bring myself to take it anymore :( I think my nausea is mostly from my nerves tho. I've also had (TMI ALERT) loose bowl movements and cramps the last few days. If I left the house I'd be in trouble. Isn't this all a sign of approaching labor, gals?????? PLEASE LET IT BE!!! Wouldn't it be cool if we all delivered at the same time :D lol

Ooh, cool that there are 3 of us with the same due date. Think it's always nice to know there are people to wait with! Though hopefully we won't be waiting too long...

I seem to get a lot of palpitations and pressure on chest as well. Not any fun. Hope you feel less pressure soon.

Ditto with the upset stomach. Lets hope all these things are a good sign for us! X

Well I'm in labour now so for me was a sign, yay!
Good luck ladies xxx

Yay! Good luck. That's how my labor started out. Lots of loose bowel movements and nausea/vomiting

Ahh Tink! We originally had the same due dates and same 12 week scan dates, didn't we. Then you went and stormed ahead of me haha.

Good luck. Can't believe we've made it this far x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->