Nausea ... but no actual sickness

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Since before I found out I've been ridiculously nauseous :(

I haven't been sick at all. But I've been feeling sick every day all day. Some days worse then others.
I get major motion sickness aswell just from walking let alone going in a car these days!
I can't eat without feeling sick but I feel sick if I don't eat. I get dizzy too and super tired.
I haven't gagged or wrenched but just this nausea in my throat and stomach is killing me off.
Anyone else felt like this? Xx

That's been me since 6 weeks. I can't stand it. I got a prescription for Dicleigis, but either I was using it wrong or it didn't work for me. I've been taking the max number of pills the last two days whether or not I feel nauseous and it's been helping some what. Maybe it had to build up in my system?

I complained to the MW this week about nauseous and she just told me I should be getting to the end (unless it's girls, then maybe it will last longer). I really hope the 2nd tri brings some quick relief because I'm sooo tired of feeling sick all.the.time!

This past weekend, I basically just laid on the couch with my eyes closed. Sleeping is the only time I get relief, but that's hard to do with two toddlers running around.

I've only been sick once from morning sickness, but with dd2 i felt very nauseous until 12 weeks. Dd1 i just felt generally under the weather.

Now I'm feeling queasy again but it's still early days...boping to avoid actually being sick again as obviously at least being able to keep some food down is a positive to focus on!

I am the exact same way. I'm soooo terribly nauseous but I haven't thrown up yet. I've gagged and have been dry heaving though. But the nausea is so debilitating for me. I feel so ill and shaky and I'm exhausted trying to get through each work day feeling like this. I come home and just cry because I'm so miserable and nothing is helping.

Been nauseous since 4 weeks (now 6+3), eating does help it a little but then it feels like it's only gone half way down!! Also feeling shaky and dizzy and the exhaustion is horrendous, I have to go back to bed every afternoon! Can't believe I'm feeling this bad so early on, I remember with DS1 that week 9 was the worst and that's still over 2 weeks away! Just keep telling myself that these are all good signs so I must stay happy and positive.

You are definitely not alone. I didn't have a day of morning sickness with my first pregnancy, this time starting pretty much exactly 6 weeks I constantly feel car sick - not nauseous, just constantly queasy with waves of nausea. I find it's worse when I am standing. This sucks but it won't last forever and it's for a good cause :hugs:

With ds2 it was awful!! Finally went away at 14 weeks. The only thing that made me okay was ginger ale. Sometimes I wished I would have thrown up! Feel better soon!!

With ds2 it was awful!! Finally went away at 14 weeks. The only thing that made me okay was ginger ale. Sometimes I wished I would have thrown up! Feel better soon!!

I'm going to the shops later to buy some ginger tea and peppermint tea to sip on through the day, I've heard they help. Might get some ginger ale too :thumbup:

Ginger ale made things worse for me. Mint tea and mints help for a short period of time. I made myself throw up this weekend hoping that would make me feel better, but it didn't.

Eating baked (or microwaved) potatoes helps.

Ginger ale made things worse for me. Mint tea and mints help for a short period of time. I made myself throw up this weekend hoping that would make me feel better, but it didn't.

Good to know throwing up doesn't help - I won't be trying that one then!
I just had a nice cold mango and it went down a treat. Only helps for 2 mins though

I swear by a banana - it instantly makes me feel better and stops the dry retching. Hope it eases soon for you.

That's what I've been living on, microwaved potato's lol!

I swear by a banana - it instantly makes me feel better and stops the dry retching. Hope it eases soon for you.

Tinky off topic but our DS's have the same birthday - 13 July :flower:

I felt like this basically all of first tri - constantly nauseous, but never once actually vomited. I found that sea bands helped me the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->