Nausea cure -candy canes!!

countryblonde

Reaction score
So we have a bunch of candy canes at work today and they are totally helping with my nauseous feeling... Probably roting my teeth but at least I'm feeling a bit better. I know it's the peppermint, but thought I would share cause I never even thought of trying them to make me feel better!!

Sugar is playing havoc with my stomach so probably not the answer for me but glad it's working for you Hun x

Isn't it funny how different things work for everyone?

The other day EVERYTHING made me nauseous... My desk chair, the floor, cubicle walls, everything. I just felt like gagging when I saw them and something about them grossed me out so bad (weird, I know). The only thing that helped was plain old water.

Yeah I've already had a couple days where the food I loved the day before made me feel sick!

Sugar is playing havoc with my stomach so probably not the answer for me but glad it's working for you Hun x

I suck on peppermint mentos. I know there is sugar in them but maybe that would work for you?

Certainly willing to try it, thanks for the tip!

Yes! I haven't done candy canes, but I have a drawer of peppermints at my desk now (so same flavor). Love them for when I'm feeling a bit off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->