• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Nausea disappeared after 2 weeks???

Mialia

Reaction score
I'm a little worried, because I had nausea from 5 weeks till yesterday (just under 7 weeks), and now I have none. I never vomited, just felt nauseas all the time unless I was eating or walking. Then tonight I randomly had a sharp quick pain in my uterus area. Is this normal, or do I need to call my doctor? I have an appointment on Thursday, but don't want to spend the week worrying.

Try not to worry. This is my third pregnancy and you always worry. I only threw up once in my first pregnancy, trying to make myself eat something. Since then, I learned to only eat what sounds good and to keep the food level and even, every few hours. So, don't worry about the morning sickness. Some ladies don't get much at all. Also, with the pain, it's probably ok. Maybe it's your uterus stretching or constipation. I get pains from the latter a lot.

Peace of mind is priceless...see your Dr as soon as you can, if only for reassurance( I was a nervous wreck my whole pregnancy, scared to death I would lose the baby, so I was at the dr's quite a bit! Nothing wrong with that!) but most likely you should just consider yourself lucky! Mine finally stopped a couple of weeks into my 2nd trimester,but I would have loved for it to end before then! As for the uterine/abdominal pain, get used to it! Barring anything being really wrong, they are most likely from your uterus growing to accommodate your baby! I had pain and even bleeding at first, (talk about terrifying!!) and my son is now 13 months and healthy as can be! So get checked out, but try to stay calm; there are any number of reasons this could be happening, most of them benign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"