nausea is kicking my butt

I had morning sickness for about 4 weeks..it would last all day...At the worst times I was actually throwing up all day which was vile...I am now at 11 3 and have started feeling much better recently..

Things to try:
1) Dry crackers about 20 mins before you get up.
2) Ginger biscuits or ginger tea
3) Sea sickness bands
4) 6 small meals a day...and I do mean small meals.. eg yoghurt or slice of toast for breakfast followed by fruit at 11ish, soup or sandwich for lunch followed by some fruit..that sort of thing..
5)Lemonade
6) Pineapple - the thing that made the biggest difference to me.

I hope you start to feel better soon!

Thanks for the pineapple idea! I have been SICK!!! I have tried the lemonade and it works a little. I am going to order sea bands today but I never heard about pineapples! I love them but never thought they would help with this sickness!!! Going to the grocery store to get some today!!!!

i feel sicky from 6 weeks im now 8 weeks, the thought of another 4 weeks makes me want to cry !!
sea bands are ok, i have two lovely little bruises on my wrists but its worth it as it makes a difference at night so that i can sleep
work is impossible as if i smell anything i dont like i cant even talk !! hard to keep the lo a secret!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->